1. Student Association of the University of Notre Dame Australia Constitution: It is the Student Association's foundational document that establishes the powers, function and procedures of the Student Association.
1. Student Association Regulations 01 Elections: Governs the Student Association's Annual General Elections.
2. Student Association Regulations 02 Standing Orders and Circular Motions: Sets out the Student Association Committee's meeting procedures and the discharging of Committee business outside meetings through circular motions.
3. Student Association Regulations 03 Governance: Set out the duties and responsibilities of Committee Members, the Code of Conduct and Grievance Procedures.
1. Student Association Policy 01 Admission to Honorary Life Membership of the Student Association: Establishes the procedures and principles upon which the Student Association can formally admit a person as an Honorary Life Member.
1. Provision of Funding to the University's Student Associations (Fremantle & Sydney): Funding to Student Associations.
2. University Affiliation of Student Clubs: Establishes the grounds upon which UNDA students can formally affiliate a group, club, society or organisation with the Student Associations of the University.
3. Supplementary Logos to the University of Notre Dame Australia Logo: Establishes the relevant procedures for the approval of any created logo by a club or society in the University.
1. University Affiliation of Student Clubs: Sets out the procedure by which UNDA students can seek to formally affiliate a group, club, society or organisation with the Student Associations of the University.