Are you a student enrolled in the school of Arts & Sciences or Philosophy & Theology? Are you passionate about making student life at Notre Dame the best that it can be?
If you answered yes to those two questions, we would love to welcome you to our team as a School Representative. This is a fun, flexible role open to any student from first to final year. If you would like to become more involved in your university community, we want to hear from you.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an active representative of your School, providing perspective and increasing our reach to students,
- Be prepared to attend meetings every three weeks,
- Contribute your ideas, opinions and insights, and
- Attend and promote events and initiatives held by SAUNDA.
Email our Secretary, Amber Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org with your application, including:
- A short introduction about yourself,
- Why you would be an excellent representative for your school,
- What skills you possess (and positions you have held) relating to leadership, initiative, and involvement in the community.
Applications close on Sunday 21st March 2016 at 11.59pm