NURSING SOCIETY GENERAL ELECTION 2017
Positions on the Nursing Society (NURSOC) of the University of Notre Dame Australia, Sydney, are now open for nominations in the upcoming General Election. The Student Association (SAUNDA) will be supervising and coordinating the election process of the Nursing Society's Election. Therefore, all NURSOC election procedures will be governed by the Student Association Constitution and Election Regulations.
Nursing Society Positions Open for Nomination:
- Vice President
- Communications Director
- Events Director
- Social Justice Director
- First Year Representative
- Second Year Representative
- Third Year Representative
Nominations are NOW OPEN and CLOSE THURSDAY 30 MARCH 2017 12AM (electronic submission). Please carefully read the instructions on the nomination form on how to submit your nomination.
All currently enrolled Nursing Students are eligible to nominate for a position.
NURSOC GENERAL ELECTION DOCUMENTS:
- Nomination Form: Nursing Society Election
- Student Association of the University of Notre Dame Australia (SAUNDA) Constitution
- Student Association of the University of Notre Dame Australia (SAUNDA) Regulations 01 Election
NURSING SOCIETY ELECTION VOTING PERIOD: Darlinghurst Student Services (access to office via fountain end of courtyard)
- Monday 3 April 9am-5pm at Student Services
- Tuesday 4 April 9am-5pm at Student Services
- Wednesday 5 April 9am-5pm at Student Services
Only currently enrolled Nursing Students will be eligible to vote in the election.